In a previous episode of our podcast, Mary Ann gave us 4 Steps to Forgive:
- Make a firm decision to forgive the person that hurt you and voice it out loud.
- Take all the negative thoughts you have about him or her and put them at the foot of the Cross.
- Ask Jesus to come and heal your inner wounds from the ways that person has hurt you.
- Ask Jesus to bless the person.
- Why is forgiving people so important?
- What do we do with all our feelings of hurt, bitterness, anger?
- How can Jesus’ death on the Cross help me forgive the person who has hurt me so much?
- Sirach 28:2-4
- Ephesians 4:30-32
- Isaiah 49:15-16
- 1 Timothy 2:4