Truly, the Lord is waiting to be gracious to you,
truly, he shall rise to show you mercy;
The way God set things up is that He wants us to ask Him for things. Even though He is all-powerful and can do anything, He waits for us to ask Him. He wants us to be co-laborers with Him in bringing about His Kingdom on earth.
- Often when Jesus is about to heal someone, He asks them what they want.
- Jesus wants to be in relationship with us, to converse with us. He wants us to ask Him for what we need.
- Worrying and praying are two different things. Sometimes we can think we are praying when in fact we are just worrying.
- God is interested in the smallest details of our lives. Nothing is too mundane for us to bring to Him.
- Cristal healed from an eating disorder.
- Rebekah healed of pain from her varicose veins.