Elisha had his servants make a big pot of soup, but there was poison in it. There was a famine going on so instead of throwing out the soup, Elisha threw some ground meal in it and the soup was fine.
God uses Elisha over and over again for many miracles, as we can read in 2 Kings. Elisha had a lot of faith and expected God to work.
Father Thomas expected miracles to happen, and they did.
Mary Ann shares some miracles:
- Bill Halloran and well at Creel for the Tarahumara Indians
- Christmas 1972 multiplication
- Jail ministry: sandwiches, rice pudding, hot drinks
- Anchor bolts at KJES
- Water in the pool multiplied
- Dried apricots
- Diego’s Sedar supper meat
- Food shared after Pope Francis’s visit to Juarez
- 2 Kings 4:38-41
- 2 Kings 2:19-22
- 2 Kings 4:42-44
- John 14:12-14