“I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
God often speaks to us in parables. He spoke clearly during my son’s championship little league baseball game many years ago. Here are 10 things I learned:
- This game was important to my son. (Parents, if you want to keep your kids on your team, you have to make their interests important to you.)
- We need to pray about everything.
- Don’t say ‘I can’t.’
- Talk to your guardian angel.
- We’re in a battle.
- Encourage one another.
- The powerful intercession of the saints.
- Pray for the souls in Purgatory.
- We need to expect miracles.
- Strive to win the crown in heaven.
- Phil. 4:13
- Sirach 2:12-14
- 1 Thess 5:11
- 1 Cor. 9:25